Now more than ever, there is a much greater need to spread God’s Word EVERYWHERE and to EVERYONE, for many have become lukewarm to the faith, lost the faith, left the faith or have yet to know Jesus Christ. Let us remember what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ told us:
“All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age”. (Matthew 28:19-20)
Let us not just leave this mission to priests and nuns alone. Let us help them spread the faith. How? Below are but some suggestions:
- We can spread God’s good news on the Internet, using blogs/sites, social networks and the like.
- We can make apps for computers, smartphones and tablets to share God’s message.
- We can be active members of our parish or join a Catholic charismatic group and have a bible study.
- We can start with our own families by reading the Holy Bible and praying.
- Depending on our occupation, we can spread the GoodNews (writers can write about it, business owners can share the message through their products, teachers can teach it to their students, etc.).
Remember though that we are not doing such to start arguments with other religious groups. Instead, we are only trying to fulfill God’s will. Hence, before we evangelize, let us pray and ask God’s guidance, so that it is not our will nor our pride that leads us but His will alone. If other people persecute us for our faith, let us not judge them nor argue with them, for God’s message is a message of love. Instead, let us forgive them, and ask God to forgive them if they have done us wrong. Let us pray for them, that is the best way to fulfill our mission.
There are so many ways we can share God’s good news to all.Take your pick!